Title: API Node.js Developer
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an API Developer.
- Node.js - 5+ years
- .NET development experience
- Problem-solving skills/engineering skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience in technology
- A minimum of 3 years commercial experience in a node JS developer role
- NodeJS and Front End technologies with full stack development
- The Node JS developer role will be responsible for implementing and developing full stack platforms, APIs and complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web applications, with a focus on performance.
- Main duties will include creating modules and components both front end and back end and coupling them together into a functional applications that render in both the desktop and mobile applications. Working with Architects and offshore development teams to build end to end platforms.
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with Express for creating RESTFUL backend API’s
- Experience testing ReactJS web applications using Mocha and related technologies
- Ability to execute implementations based on architecture briefs creating by Solution architect
- Familiar with web sockets, and implementing push based services
- Strong knowledge of integrating multiple sources following fundamental design principles for a scalable application. Experience in creating configuration build and test scripts for continuous integration in Gulp or Grunt
- Proficient understanding code versioning tools such as GIT Repository
- Expertise with HTML5 including CSS3, browser API’s and canvas
- Experience in consuming Restful API’s. Expert knowledge and experience with JSON / XML / RESTful Web Services and services integration with ReactJS mobile responsive apps
- Experience in documenting the code and writing unit test cases
- Experienced with NodeJS Development methodologies
- Experience building web applications for mobile devices.
- Deep knowledge of ReactJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
- A deep understanding of web technology stack including extensive experience in ReactJS stack
- Knowledge on how to integrate web applications with Restful API’s
- Strong knowledge on WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards and guidelines.
- Good Knowledge of Relational and Non-relational databases
- Experience designing consumer, enterprise software, or transactional web sites (e-commerce, Mobile, etc.).
- Experience designing for mobile devices: iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android.
- Experience in researching users and conducting usability testing.
- A strong portfolio that reflects your industry experience
- Proven knowledge of usability and its principles
- Strong experience in creating user-centred designs
- Graphical competence in developing wireframe designs
- Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop or other graphic design software desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience in the analysis, development and implementation of software based business Some experience in formal project management activities
- Natural ability to empathize with different end user groups.
- Strong visual design skills and a detailed knowledge of fundamental design principles and disciplines that affect typography, colour use, animation, composition, use of space, weight etc.
- Attention to detail and the ability to distill simple solutions from complex problems.
- A deep understanding of user-centred product development methodology.
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and willing to work in a fast paced online development environment.
- Strong interaction and information design skills.
- Can represent abstract concepts visually with workflows, wireframes, site maps, concept diagrams for Users and stakeholders at all technical levels.
- Strong familiarity with Web design patterns and UI toolkits.
- Fluent in a range of design tools.
- Translate functional/nonfunctional requirements into systems requirements validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Meet with project stakeholders discuss their vision, ideas and create compelling digital experiences.
- Translate design patterns into application architectures.
- Create custom general use modules and components extending the elements and modules of core ReactJS.
- Write clean modular, reusable code in ES6
- Familiar with transpilers such as Babel
- Write front end use cases using above tech stack to meet critical business requirements. Resolve existing front end issues owning assignments and see thru completion and execution. Test Angular JS applications via Jasmine, protractor.
- Collaborate with Onsite-offshore development teams and provide clear concise directions on solutions delivery that can be reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Lead and aid web app development team in continuing to add features in creating innovative solutions.
- Conceptualize, design and develop user interface designs in a fast-paced online/mobile environment. Consumer applications as well as enterprise platforms
- Collaborate with stakeholders within a multi-disciplinary team to gather design requirements and translate those requirements into high-quality visual solutions.
- Understand UI/UX best practices and drive improvements in designs and methodology.
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders, product owners and development leads.
- Ability to interpret and apply client branding/corporate identity guidelines onto new and existing Orangetheory applications and transactional (e-commerce/Mobile/consumer) websites.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.