Job Title: Desktop Technician
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Overview: TekPartners has some of the most sought-after Low Voltage positions available. As a reputable company in the Telecom staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for Desktop Technician in 6 Charlotte, NC.
- Configure Desktops and Laptops, MFDs, Printers and other miscellaneous hardware.
- Perform installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of end-user technology.
- Responds to incidents that are escalated by the Support Center staff within established SLA’s and the appropriate level of urgency.
- Assists in moving, disconnecting, and reconnecting desktop computing hardware for single, multi-client and branch moves.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More!!
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.