Network / Desktop Systems Specialist 5
Title: Network / Desktop Systems Specialist 5
Location: Weston, FL
Duration: 6 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Network / Desktop Systems Specialist 5.
• Knowledge of computer hardware as it relates to data storage.
• Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software and internet directory services software.
• 10+ years of experience required. Network/systems administration/related work experience required. Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification a plus.
• Responsible for the companies IP management functions utilizing infoblox to include subnetting and vlan creation for project builds and basic DNS management (zone and record creations).
• Responsible for working with the monitoring team to ensure that monitoring is in line with the IP management.
• Displays qualities to include attention to detail, working with team members and information sharing.
• Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal relaying detailed information.
• Ability to document all aspects of IP management and develop any needed processes.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
• Proactively work tickets related to core responsibilities. IPAM DNS CMDB
• Works Closely with Monitoring team to ensure device monitoring is happening.
• Identifies improvement needs and develops a plan for approval.
• Utilizes Salesforce to submit, track and close service requests and change requests, adhering to corporate policies
• Establish working relationships with team members and Information Security team
• Acts as an advisor to resolve technical or operational network problems related to core responsibilities
• Maintains confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network
Key Performance Indicators
• Customer Satisfaction
• Meeting SLA’s for ticket completions
• Building inter team relations
• Understanding and Using company policies and tool sets
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.