Field Service Technician I (Req 52571)
Title: Field Service Technician I
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Duration: 2 Months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Field Service Technician.
- Must have a A+ Certification
- Deskside Support Experience
- Desktop Break/Fix Experience
- Field Technician Dispatch Experience
- Laptop Break/Fix Experience
- Networking Experience
- Printer Break/Fix Experience
- Server Break/Fix Experience
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups. Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- May require an associate's degree or its equivalent and entry level - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a project leader or manager
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.