Data Analyst 2
City:King of Prussia
: Data Analyst 2
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Duration: 3 months+
Compensation: Up to $40.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Data Analyst 2 in King of Prussia, PA.
- 3+ years of experience in SQL and Databases. Expert in Data Querying and Analysis
- 3+ years of experience with ETL development utilizing SSIS
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server
- 1+ years of experience with production data operations/high volume; preferably healthcare claim data
Additional Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledgeable on SDLC processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Experience with big data technologies including PolyBase and Hadoop
- C# programming knowledge
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.