Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 month contract with possible extension
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Data/Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC.
Skillset / Experience:
- 5+ years in database system, data transformation (ie data thinker)
- 3+ years in configuration and build of CRM applications such as Salesforce, Dynamics 365
- 3+ years in informatics, process development, business analyst role
- Highly skilled in Excel, Outlook – pivot table, mail merge, data analysis
- Detail oriented, solutions driven, works well under pressure
- Fast paced environment
- Healthcare IT Experience +++ (EMR, Scheduling etc)
- Person will be required to be onsite
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay
· 401K Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.