Title: Technical Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Compensation: $45 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Technical Analyst in Charlotte, NC
The Technical Analyst role is responsible for creating, maintaining, and optimizing data in support of operations. The role’s function will be to take flat-file quote data and develop a report structure based on that data. This person will need to have good database skills as they will be sourcing data from numerous systems and then loading, cleaning, and using the data in order to produce the desired outputs. The ideal candidate should have a strong focus on attention to detail, experience with relational databases/structures and data analysis, and have a proactive approach to problem-solving and process improvements. This role requires interaction with team members across all of the functional areas to understand their requirements and be able to develop solutions to support their data analysis needs by building, validating, and publishing reports, dashboards and data extracts.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• 3-5 years’ experience of data analysis or business data analyst and reporting
• 3-5 years’ experience with Python and writing Python scripts, preferably with experience using Numpy, Panda or similar frameworks
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• Importing and exporting flat files Candidate is required to have intermediate to advanced capabilities in T-SQL
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience working in the financial industry and a good understanding of investments or financial markets.
• Experience with Airflow is a plus
• Experience with AWS, Redshift, Spark, Athena a plus
Candidates who have worked with statistical background and have done programming would be ideal for this position. Previous work experience with projects within Capital Markets, investments/trading would be ideal. Candidate is required to have intermediate to advanced capabilities in SQL (such as SQL Server, Oracle, Teredata etc.) with a strong data analysis background and an understanding of investments or financial markets.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.