Supplier Sourcing Manager
Title: Supplier Sourcing Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12 Months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought-after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Supplier Sourcing Manager in Mountain View, CA.
- Interface & partner with G&A and Engineering teams to develop and execute sourcing projects to decrease Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), optimize cycle time and improve service quality.
- Category Management: Proactively track current state processes under the direction of the sourcing lead.
- Stay current on industry best practices based on a solid understanding of how to execute general market research.
- Build and support the Strategic Sourcing process as designed by the sourcing SME. Specifically, a sound working knowledge of executing Requests for Proposals (RFP), Quotes (RFQ), Information (RFI) and rapid sourcing tactics including the collection of requirements, negotiation preparation, scenario modeling, creative problem-solving, and analyzing bid responses.
- Draft and process category wide operational agreements, amendments, and other legal instruments that minimize financial and business risk exposure while providing optimal terms and conditions.
- Interface between legal, business and other stakeholder communities.
- Baseline and Savings Measurement: Quantify the baseline value of goods and services being sourced, the value of negotiations, and the final change in total cost of ownership; maintain tracker with thoughtful, high-fidelity analysis including moderately complex framework and assumption-making
- 6+ years of strategic sourcing experience
- Must have sourcing experience with skills including but not limited to:
- Identifying sourcing opportunities
- Performing spend analysis
- Execute sourcing strategies
- Project management
- Development and management of RFx documents
- Negotiation preparation
- Contract management
- Supplier bench-marking
- Contract compliance
- Purchase order development
- Resolution of payment issues
- 5+ years with knowledge of G&A categories and a Technical category
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with various internal business contacts
- Ability to perform make versus buy outsourcing analyses and to develop return on investment models
- Ability to identify options and build pressure tested arguments to augment/influence decision-making process
- High personal integrity and ethics
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance or a related field; or equivalent education and work experience
- Demonstrated track record for delivering high quality work in a large, complex and fast-moving organization
- Management consulting experience highly desired
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.