NOC Technician- PM Shift (3p-12a)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 6 months+
Compensation: Up to $36.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a NOC Technician.
- As NOC Technician, you will report to the NOC Manager and work closely with the Operations team globally to establish and maintain a high-performing and highly available game service for players around the world.
- You’ll monitor and support all aspects of production environments, development environments, and general system needs.
- Your tech skills and grasp of gamer lingo will help you diagnose and communicate potential issues to Rioters and the community, improving the quality of the player experience.
- You will be the first responder and fixer for anything from server, network, and other infrastructure related problems, to in-game issues, internal incidents, and more.
- You will need to be comfortable multitasking to reactively address issues effecting players and service.
- You will need to communicate emergent issues internally and with players.
- With at least 1 year in NOC or Live Operations, you have an undergraduate degree in CS or MIS, and/or you’ve worked as a Systems Administrator, Junior Network Engineer, or Associate DBA and have experience with many of the following, and are comfortable working with them daily:
- Monitoring solutions eg: Nagios, Elastic Search, Grafana
- Diagnostic tools
- ITIL based Ticketing systems
- Exposure to Linux and Windows systems implementations, understanding of core concepts of operating systems and networking, and/or have worked on programming projects
- Familiar with online gaming, including performance concerns and impacts
- PM Shift (3p-12a)
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.