Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Novi, MI
Duration: 12 Months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought-after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer in Novi, MI.
- Provide vehicle electrical wire harness technical support during prototyping / pre-production vehicle builds.
- Help to identify root cause electrical wiring issues.
- Perform reworks.
- Adding circuits or late engineering changes taping / covering.
- Overlay of new circuits Supporting rework of quality issues:
- Ex: Replace/ repin damaged connectors. Document issues, track changes into the build. Recommendations of solutions to problems: Alternative hardware, routing etc.
- Manufacture of prototype wiring harnesses.
- With support from the Electrical design Engineers, manufacture wiring diagrams sample harnesses for Engineering mockup builds.
- 3D CATIA experience to design, route and detail 3D and 2D harness designs.
- Manage catalogue/database of connectors within mentor suite to ensure up to date and factually accurate.
- Ensure quality with engineers to add new, and fix compatibility issues within the current parts catalogue.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.