Senior CAD Designer
Title: Senior CAD Designer
Location: Novi, MI
Duration: 12+ Months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior CAD Designer in Novi, MI.
- Provides CATIA application support to a wide variety of CAD users.
- Participates and leads training sessions and/or workshops.
- Creates training/tips/tricks documentation.
- Helps users install CAD software.
- Minimum 5 years of CATIA V5 experience with Part Design, Generative Wireframe and Surfacing, Drafting, and Assembly Design applications.
- Minimum 1-2 years of 3DExperience (CATIA V6) experience with Part Design, Generative Wireframe and Surfacing, Drafting, and Assembly Design applications.
- Ability to help other CAD users diagnose and find solutions to complex design problems in CATIA.
- Experience using CAD software in a high tech or automotive industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 3DExperience (CATIA V6) experience preferred.
- Experience with PLM (Product Lifecycle Management such Enovia).
- CAD management skills and the ability to troubleshoot CAD models.
- Understanding of GD&T principles (not required).
- Knowledge of other CAD packages (such as Solidworks, Creo/Pro-e, NX) is a plus.
- Knowledge of other CATIA applications (such as Electrical Wire Harnessing, Functional Plastic Part, and Sheet Metal Design) are a plus.
- Knowledge of VB scripting and CAT scripting in CATIA is a plus.
- Mechanical design in the high tech or automotive industry is a plus.
Our benefits package includes:
- ComprehensiveMedical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.