Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12 Months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
As a member of this entrepreneurial and results-oriented team, you will work cross functionally & have a significant impact on building our fast-growing business. You will be trained and properly equipped to interact with our customers. Your role will be to monitor day-to-day support inquiries and escalate priority interactions that arise as necessary. You are quick on your feet, have exceptional people skills and remain calm and collected throughout even the most stressful of circumstances. You are comfortable with technology and can adapt to new systems quickly. You have experience working directly with customers. It will be your duty to be available for contact during the entirety of the shift via phone or email.
- Escalate customer issues that arise to the corresponding POC to help troubleshoot the problem.
- Compose thoughtful, concise messages that align with the company’s vision
- Work in time-sensitive situations under pressure in a customer-focused environment.
- Passionate about providing an incredible customer experience.
- Adapt quickly to new and developing technology.
- Ability to exercise extreme patience, work under pressure, and adapt to adverse situations.
- Assist in other project coordinator tasks as requested.
- BS/BA degree in any discipline or 3+ years of experience in a customer service environment
- Flexible and fast-moving self-starter who thrives in a team environment.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in CRM systems, multiple operating systems and web-based applications
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.