Mechanical Lab Engineer
Title: Mechanical Lab Engineer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12 Months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Mechanical Lab Engineer in Mountain View, CA.
- Support design engineering in early stages of prototyping through transfer to manufacturing
- Set up of optical and electrical measurements
- Basic automation and mechatronics
- Own the assembly process of one or more sensors and be the point of contact for issues as they arise
- Own prototype assembly for fixture and testers
- Provide feedback to design engineering based on assembly and test of new prototypes
- Optimize mechanical designs for quality, reliability, and manufacturability
- Outfit and maintain development labs
- Manage training allocation of benches to different sensors
- Support triage root cause and repair of failing optical sensors
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.