Conversion Programmer C++
Title: Conversion Programmer C++
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 1 year contract
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
Overview:TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Conversion Programmer in San Diego, CA.
Skill set/ Experience:
The person in this role will be working with C++ since that is what the conversion program is written in and the first year would be spent in San Diego with the software company Switchthink is doing conversions for.
Specific type of related experience required for this role:
- Experience in current and legacy financial core system database concepts.
- Analyzing data sources and developing a conversion plan.
- ETL/scripting tools in structuring data into required formats.
- object-oriented coding such as C++ or Java. Experience working with data owners to verify and ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
- working with Banking/Credit Union related data sources.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience in and proven use of development processes and methodologies.
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and their use in client-side web applications, interfaces and databases.
- At least 5+ years of experience in writing data conversion logic in Java, scripting languages such as C++ and Java required.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.