Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM) Programmer
Title: Coordinate Measurement
Machine (CMM) Programmer
Location: Springfield, TN
Duration: 12 month Contract
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a CMM Programmer in Springfield, TN.
Skillset / Experience:
Interfaces with Design Engineering to transfer CAD generated drawings into measurement programs without assistance. Develops and maintains on-line and off-line CMM inspection programs to measure completes prismatic and contoured parts. Identifies and implements improvements in equipment design to enhance performance of the CMM. Trains junior technicians and operators to operate and program the CMM.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS:
· High School diploma or GED.
· Proven trigonometry skills
· Minimum one (1) year experience in surface plate layout
· Minimum three (3) years experience of CMM programming preferred
· Must have successfully programmed using PC-DMIS Version 3.5
· Understand and interpret GD&T as defined by ASME Y14.5M. Brown & Sharpe certification will be given preference.
· Must demonstrate use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point for professional report presentation.
· Must demonstrate knowledge of SPC using Data Page for Statistical Processes
· Must demonstrate CATIA CAD models and successfully measure prismatic & contoured surfaces defined by the model
· Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
· Shift times- either 7am-4pm or 3:30-12am
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay
· 401K Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.