Senior BI Developer (Azure Data Engineer)
Location: Sunrise, FL
Duration: 6 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior BI Developer in Sunrise, FL
- 7+ years of experience as a BI Development professional in a Data Warehouse environment
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or later, performance tuning, SQL development
- Microsoft Azure a must
- Experience developing ETL/ELT processes in Microsoft SSIS , stored procedures.
- Azure Data Factory (ADF) a strong preference.
- Exposure to Azure Blob Storage, Data Lake, Azure SQL
- Experience working in an Agile environment with continual development and deployment (CI/CD)
- Strong communication and client-facing business skills, consulting background preferred
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse design principles
- Data visualization and analysis experience a strong plus. Power BI, SSAS, OLAP cubes.
- Ability to demonstrate best practices for development and guide client
- Healthcare industry experience a major plus
- will be part of a development team designing and building a new Data Warehouse for a Healthcare company using the Microsoft Azure stack.
- This is a hands-on role responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying data loads from on-premise data systems to Azure Synapse (aka Azure SQL Data Warehouse /Azure SQL DW).
- For Professional Services, we are looking for individuals who are well-rounded professionals in their technical discipline, with a strong understanding of best practices and the business acumen required to work in a client environment.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.