BI Engineer – SAS 7132
Title: BI Engineer – SAS 7132
Location: Miramar, FL
Duration: 6 months +
Compensation: $ 55.00- $ 60.00
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for BI Engineer- SAS , Florida, FL (South Florida)
Scope of work:
• Responsible for providing senior level expertise on overall technology, infrastructure and administration of the SAS platform on a UNIX-AIX server environment.
• This involves the management and administration of all components of the SAS platform, including LSF, Enterprise Guide and Enterprise Miner.
• Works closely with SAS users to tune and optimize SAS code and processes, determine space needs, and share best practices in using the tool to best meet advanced analytical reporting needs.
• Conducts training and user-group sessions on SAS.
• Participates in project planning and proof-of-concepts involving SAS.
• Develops and oversees monitoring systems to measure usage and ensure operational stability.
• Participates in the on-call duty phone rotation and acts as the escalation point for SAS-related issues.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in SAS 9.4, including LSF, Enterprise Guide and Enterprise Miner.
• Experience installing, configuring, testing and tuning SAS software.
• Knowledge of R and Python used in advanced analytics user cases.
• Strong experience in SQL.
• Highly competent with the latest SAS analytic tools.
• Experience with UNIX-AIX Server administration.
• Experience connecting SAS to on premise and cloud data sources.
• Familiarity with data warehousing and Oracle databases.
• Power BI, Tableau and Hyperion experience preferred.
• Experience with Cruise/Travel industry preferred.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
Our benefits package includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits
Competitive Pay, 401K
And Much More