Field Support Specialist
Title: Field Support Specialist
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Duration: 3 month contract with extension or roll over full time
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Field Support Specialist in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Skillset / Experience:
Understand key parts of our business and their processes to engineer and aid in the delivery of solutions including device, software, and processes. Effectively communicate with IT staff, Business users, and Management on problem resolution, project status, and recommendations for system and process improvement. Build and deploy end user devices to include laptops, desktops, mobile devices, printers, & iPads. Assist in troubleshooting networking and telephony issues. Collaborate with Business Analysts to understand and resolve chronic issues experienced by business partners throughout the organization.
• Learn Business processes to aid the support user requests for devices & applications
• Engineer device solutions for business process
• Build, deploy, and support various devices
• Communicate with various levels of management from different functions both verbally and written.
• Understand and troubleshoot networking and telephony issues.
• Windows Operating System Support
• Apple Operating System Support
• Printer Support
• Mobile Device Support
• 5 years of related IS experience
• 2 year college degree or equivalent years of experience in lieu of formal education
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Basic knowledge of PCs and networking
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Telephone, laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablet PCs, hand-held computers and printers.
· Be able to lift and move 50 lbs, clean driving record
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay
· 401K Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.