IOT Test Engineer
Title: Junior IOT Testing Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12 month contract
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Junior IOT Testing Engineer in Charlotte, NC.
Skillset / Experience:
Client is looking for a “Junior IoT Test Engineer” for the Charlotte Tech center in NC to working in connectivity lab to execute following tasks:
- Create Test Suites from User Stories, Functional Specifications / Software Requirement Specifications using Test Management Software
- Support the System Integration leaders assigned to the projects in creating test plan schedule to prevent schedule conflict, execution of tests according to test plan and creation of test reports for the System Integration leaders of the projects
- Participate to retrospective meeting to provide constructive feedback in regards performance and functionally metrics for End User Mobile app and connectivity of product under test.
- Support project execution in setup of test environment (installation of prototypes, upgrade of prototype firmware, update of APP in mobile test device) and deep dive debugging session to better identify root cause of reported issues when required by System Integration leaders, documenting results
- Support of field trial operation with product prototype preparation and verification prior to field distribution.
Associate Technical Degree minimum ( Bachelor’s preferred)
Familiar with issue tracking software
Strong software troubleshooting and investigation ability
Making (modifying) harnesses
Basic soldering skills
Nice to Have:
Hardware troubleshooting to component level
Proficient with an oscilloscope,
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay
· 401K Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.