Technical Business Analyst
Title: Technical BA
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Contract to hire
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Technical BA in Charlotte, NC.
Skillset / Experience:
We are looking to bring in a Technical BA to work in our IT Business Analyst group to support several data centric applications. This role will take part in both project and application support function. The resource will be, by virtue of role, will be interacting with multiple business functions.
- The person should have 5+ years of technical BA experience, with strong familiarity and comfort with MS SQL
- Experience in documenting BRD’s for data centric applications (example: BI, integration with Financial systems), with clear understanding of the difference between conceptual, logical, and physical data requirements.
- Facilitate business user group meetings to gather report and business requirements and compile them in a coherent manner for the business team. Ability to establish strong relationships with business partners in order to uncover latent Data (Integration/Reporting) requirements.
- Experience in analyzing data sources from multiple systems – SAP and non-SAP. Experience in writing SQL or SAP HANA queries and thorough understanding of database concepts and relationships in order to support any form of user needs from research to ad-hoc queries
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, problem solve and prioritize multiple concurrent task and projects appropriately
- Ability to provide end user education for the interpretation of business data. Individual should have the ability to translate technical terminology into terms understandable by management, department heads and non-IT personnel, and establish strong working relationships with both business stakeholders and development.
- Practical knowledge of SDLC and ITIL processes
- Ability to write test scripts and test integration points is also required.
- Strong business communication skills, comfort in working with developers, ability to own an issue from creation through resolution, status reporting on issues and change requests are required.
- The ideal candidate must be self-starting, willing to ask a lot of questions, put the time in to read documents, and come up to speed working with our lead BA.
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay
· 401K Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.