Title: OI Lead
Location: REMOTE IN 2020, possible onsite work in 2021
Duration: 4 months plus extension potential
Compensation: Based on experience
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an OI Lead.
Update, maintain and develop further key elements of the PDEx Operational Intelligence Service Model by:
o Developing and documenting current and future state process maps (level 1 to 4) under BPMN 2.0
o Process mining data, systems, people, and process artifacts to ensure enough detail is available for designing the specifications for the new accelerated filing process
o Developing, documenting, and achieving sign off of SIPOC, RACI and other similar documents associated with the process maps.
· Facilitate, document, and follow up on frequent interviews or micro sprints with SME’s intended to refine the details of the identified solutions for acceleration
· Co-facilitate, co-develop further workshops/sprints with stakeholders for testing of solution prototypes
· Maintain and sustain the business rhythm with the assigned stakeholders and SME’s, including keeping track of quality and timeliness of deliverables associated with the project plan Skills:
· Team player who can deliver, collaborate
· Proven experience in running global operational excellence projects, aiming at improving the performance of business processes
· Demonstrable Lean management experience
· Demonstrable Project Management experience (
· Significant Lean Six Sigma projects
· 5 years of experience facilitating workshops, such as Kaizen events or Lean management events or Agile
· Proven experience with stakeholder management, customer facing roles at different levels of the organization (senior leadership AND SME’s)
Nice to Haves:
· Agile or SCRUM methodology experience; SCRUM master role preferred
· Project Management Professional or equivalent certification
· Lean Six Sigma certification; Green Belt desired, Black Belt preferred
· Signavio, Adonis or other professional process modeling experience
· Excelling document management practices (documentation in Word, PP, Excel)
· Experience with System/software architecture
· Experience with ERP or similar software development projects (design and implementation)
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.