Technical Specialist / BA / BSA (Payment Systems) 25355
Title: Technical Specialist / BA / BSA (Payment Systems)
Location: Orlando, FL area
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Compensation: $40-$48 per hour, max conversion salary of $95,000 per year
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
(NO Visa sponsorship/transfer available for this role)
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Technical Specialist in Orlando, FL.
Technical Specialist / BA / BSA (Payment Systems)
· Minimum of 5 years experience as a technical specialist, specifically as it relates to Payment and Point-of-Sale (POS) systems
· Experience working on projects that are centric to payment systems, including:
· Knowledge of various POS systems and E-Commerce sites and their various forms of accepting payments
· Ability to be part of a 24x7 support team, consisting of possibly both on-call or on-site
· Experience estimating projects and maintaining project budgets
· Experience configuring and/or administering SalesForce environments
· The Technical Specialist's role is to define the overall strategy and standardization, analyze and maintain payment systems software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements and needs.
· This includes testing, analyzing, implementing and supporting software programs and applications along with configuration management of payment systems and applications.
· The technical specialist will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production lifecycle.
· The technical specialist will serve as a key contact with the user community for solving business issues as well as providing support and guidance to analysts and senior analysts on the working team.
· Provide a system support role for day-to-day systems operations
· Collaborate with internal partners in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications for payment systems and solutions.
· Lead in the definition, development, and documentation of software's business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specification on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.
· Liaise with other technical staff to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems related to payment systems at Parks Technology locations.
· Provide support and guidance for various payment systems hardware and software upgrades.
· Establish, evaluate and implement payment performance metrics for systems and make recommendations for profitability where needed
· Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following the established policies, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
Our benefits package includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits
401K Retirement Plan
And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.