Business Systems Analyst II 7052
Title: Business Systems Analyst II 7052
Location: Miramar, FL
Duration: 6 months +
Compensation: $ 35.00- $ 40.00
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for Business Systems Analyst (South Florida)
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business system requests and user needs.
• Perform requirements gathering, process analysis and decomposition, and prepare detailed functional specifications to support business requirements
• Designs, supports and maintains the implementation of business computer systems and software applications.
• Conceive, prototype and recommend functional approaches for IT systems and solutions that meet business needs.
• Identify business implications of technical solutions to the current business environment.
• Interprets, refines and applies methods and procedures in accordance with Software Development Life Cycle (i.e., waterfall, SCRUM, AGILE), Information Technology industry standards and best practices as defined by client
• Leverage requirements modeling and/or testing tools to address business needs
• Performs the testing and certification process.
• Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
• Resource will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years of experience in systems analysis and design, or in a related area
• Working knowledge of business process analysis, concepts, tools, best practices and procedures within a specific area of responsibility
• Demonstrate a certain degree of creativity combined with analysis, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Proven ability to collaborate and clearly communicate, both verbally and in writing, with technical peers and business partners to sell and implement business solutions
• Capable of working independently and as part of a team. May assist and guide junior staff as necessary
BS or MS in Computer Science