Data Architect- Remote
Title: Data Architect- Remote
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Data Architect for a remote opportunity.
Skillset / Experience:
The primary function of the Data Architect is to provide architectural guidance, technological recommendations and transition strategies that support the development and implementation of data warehousing and analytical reporting initiatives while also providing hands-on consultation and modeling experience to other large initiatives within the Data Analytics space and within the assigned functional area. Focus is on the development of an end to end information architecture and strategy, playing a lead role on projects by providing the appropriate data architecture solutions and ensuring alignment with the overall data management strategies.
• Define data architecture vision, strategy, principles and standards; get buy-in from stake-holders, management, business partners, and propagate throughout the division based on corporate guidelines and procedures.
• Provide framework, stewardship, governance and decision making for management of data for project development teams, business users and other stake-holders.
• Serve as an expert resource on matters of data architecture to business and IT staff in all phases of data warehouse and data mart development, implementation and support.
• Provide guidance to development application areas by applying knowledge of data warehouse and big data design, extract-transform-load (ETL) design and development.
• Establish an architecture roadmap covering transactional, operational and business intelligence. Ensure architectural adherence through blueprint and design reviews.
• Establish data management methodology and standards for data modeling and data architecture.
• Establish and maintain high standards for all aspects of reports, reporting databases and supporting systems: usability, accuracy, change control, availability, scalability, documentation, security, regulatory compliance, and maintainability
• Put in place governance processes around meta-data to ensure an integrated definition of data for enterprise information, and to ensure the accuracy, validity, and reusability of meta-data.
• Participate in developing consistent definitions for common reference data.
Establish measures to chart progress related to completeness and quality of data for enterprise information, to support reduction of data redundancy and duplication and improvement of data quality.
• Provide input on large-scale projects and road maps for compatibility with the vision.
• Define the process to resolved cross-organizational data management issues. Provide support on use of common enterprise information models and promote their use and enhancement by new projects.
• Proven success in creating and maintaining end to end data architectures
Experience in data analysis and mapping
• Hands-on technical experience using data warehouse, business intelligence, EDH and analytics products
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills
• Team oriented with excellent collaboration skills
• Attention to detail, and a commitment to quality work
• Exhibits leadership qualities
• Experience working in a matrixed organization.
• Strong access modeling/SQL Query skills leaning towards the physical data modeling practice a plus.
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay
· 401K Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.