Digital Content Associate
Title: Digital Content Associate
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 month contract to start
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Digital Content Associate in Charlotte, NC.
40 hrs a week, M-F Remote then revert to 3 days a week in the office / 2 days remote from September.
As part of our digital transformation, we will be re platforming the brand website to change how we operate and deliver value to our consumers. We’re looking for a skilled Digital Content Associate to enter, edit, and manage website content as we work to transition to a new CMS. If you love building high-quality and engaging content and driving business success with it, we want you on our team!
In this position, you will be responsible for the overall migration of content from our current CMS to the new platform. The Digital Content Associate will work closely with the Content Manager, Marketing Technology, and other members of our organization, so strong communication skills are needed. The ideal candidate will also have experience working within content management software and have an interest in website infrastructure.
A Typical Day at Work
• Transition existing content and build it within the new CMS (requires some technical configuration within content management software)
• Test and review content for quality assurance and website best practices
• Manage the content migration roadmap and track progressing workflows for website pages being pulled over and new pages being built
• Work closely with Content Manager to create a content model based on best practices for CMS structure
• Identify where gaps in assets or information exists and provide recommended solutions
• Coordinate with other employees across the organization, ensuring predecessor deliverables are completed in order to keep the production process on track
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-5 years related experience or equivalent experience in a corporate environment
• Working knowledge of digital marketing best practices and understanding of website production processes
• Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
• Demonstrated track record of detail-oriented execution of digital and/or marketing initiatives
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Working knowledge of Content Management Systems, SEO, and publishing to websites
• Basic understanding of HTML
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
• Proven ability to work effectively within a cross-departmental team
• Critical-thinker and problem-solver
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay
· 401K Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.