Senior Software Data Engineer- REMOTE
Title: Senior Software Data Engineer
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Software Data Engineer.
Skillset / Experience:
· Build end-to-end ETL pipelines to enable training and operationalization of machine learning models.
· Build code for ingesting data from relational databases, NoSQL database, flat files, and message queues into big data solutions.
· Integrating the code, produced by data scientists, into data pipelines.
· Build code or configuration to push data from big data solutions into reporting tools and other software.
· Diagnose and mitigate performance issues.
· Communicate with the customer IT personnel to clarify technical details.
· Assist with the installation and set up of big data solutions
· 2+ years of production data engineering experience using tools like Spark, Hive, or similar Hadoop/Cloud Native products.
· Strong SQL skills.
· Excellent data wrangling skills (transformation, normalization, aggregation).
· Good understanding of the distributed data processing.
· Experience of creating Spark scripts either in Python or Scala.
· Experience of setting up and querying Hive, Presto, or Impala databases.
· Experience of diagnosing and mitigating performance issues in Hive, Presto, or Impala queries.
· Good to have experience of diagnosing and mitigating performance issues in Spark scripts.
· Good to have experience of creating streaming solutions and reporting tools.
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay
· 401K Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.