Sr. BI Developer
Title: Sr. BI Developer
Location: Orlando, FL - Remote
Duration: 18 month
Compensation: $65 per hour
Work Requirements: Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Sr. BI Developer role in Orlando, FL.
Skillset / Experience:
Responsible for building Power BI reports and dashboards off existing cloud-based SQL application currently in production, and optimizing database access and data tables, where applicable. This position will help in expanding the reporting capabilities to provide additional portfolio and resource reporting. The candidate will be responsible for allocating or re-allocating database resources for optimum configuration, database performance and cost. Ability to perform across multiple phases of system development and function as the database expert for assigned projects. Ability to clearly document own work products.
Desirable 2+ year’s relevant experience.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Experience in Database Administration including:
- SSL Certification Experience
- SQL Server Database Performance monitoring experience
- SQL Server database troubleshooting and query optimization experience
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- Microsoft database cluster technologies (Always On, failover clusters, mirroring, log shipping, etc.) experience
- 2+ years' ETL experience
- 2+ years' MS SQL Server (2012 or newer) experience
- 2+ years' database installation, backups, replication, and patching experience
- 2+ years' PowerApps (PowerBI, Flow) Experience both in Cloud and Desktop environments
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
MS SQL Server 2019 experience
Azure cloud migration experience
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.