Title: IAM Engineer
Location: Greenville, SC
Duration: 6 month contract to start
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an IAM Engineer in Greenville, SC.
Skillset / Experience:
EUX Identity and Access Management (IAM) subject matter expert and backup for Mobile topics for the Americas zone: Provide support and advise/consultation on IAM and Mobile subjects including assisting with project deployments for new solutions and services and resolution of complex incidents.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
· Understand the road map of the IAM and mobile domains provide input to Group to address zone related problems or challenges and drive continuous improvement (meet new user requirements).
· Communicate and promote best practices.
· Provide consulting and give advice to end users / teams.
· Assist in resolving complex IAM and mobile related incidents.
· Engage on annual projects that involve IAM or mobile activities.
· Rotate Zone EUX on call responsibilities with other EUX SMEs and Support managers.
· Create documentation as needed (knowledge articles, presentations to share with the zone, end user communications).
· Test and validate new solutions.
· Mentor team members / other SMEs and help prepare others for succession planning.
· Collaborate on strategy, projects and issues with other SMEs across Infra Service Lines and BSS.
· Proactively gather input from IT to help drive continuous improvement.
· Proactively keep up with industry trends and future functionality.
· Backup when necessary other SMEs in Collaboration and Workplace
· Backup for management and distribution of corporate mobile devices to support plant and office communication
· Backup for management of cost optimization of corporate mobile devices
· Minimum requirement is a IT Degree or Associates plus experience
· 3+ years’ experience in IT services
· Experience in O365 collaboration tools
· Working knowledge of Active Directly and LDAP Directories
· Working knowledge of Azure AD
· Working knowledge of Federation and SSO (SAML2/OAuth)
· Working knowledge of Multifactor auth methods (SMS, TOTP, and Smartphone app)
· Working knowledge Change Management Processes
· Working knowledge of secure VPN access from mobile devices
· Working knowledge of Forgerock Directory Services and Sailpoint IGA
· Working knowledge in Office 365 / Collaboration tools (Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive, etc)
· Some knowledge of Microsoft Endpoint Manager
· Motivated and autonomous
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Customer Service oriented in order to provide a great service to our teams
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay
· 401K Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.