Technical Delivery Manager
Title: Technical Delivery Manager
Work Requirements: Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
Overview: The Technical Delivery Manager provides technical delivery coordination and oversight for IT development initiatives to design, develop, deploy and sustain solutions that meet applicable business requirements, as assigned by the Director Tech Delivery.
- May be responsible for single technical projects of medium to high complexity, a small technical program, or a group of smaller, unrelated technical projects; manages inter-dependencies between project.
- Responsible for resolving issues and mitigating risks, escalating issues/risks when appropriate.
- Works with technical teams, which may include employees and/or vendor team members, informs the team of its progress.
- Partners effectively with overall project PM, Release Management counterparts and business partners to present unified program perspective to the business.
• Run, manage and sustain technology delivery projects. Overall responsibility to ensure the program body of work is deployed successfully with highest quality and within budget.
• Communicate effectively with internal customer, executive management, direct reports, peers, and technology vendors.
• Maintain alignment to Enterprise Architecture by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic Enterprise technology initiatives
• Excellent project management skills, ability to execute and deliver on multiple development projects simultaneously.
• Expertise in Technical project management including project planning and estimating, project budgeting, staffing, change control, and status reporting
• Experience in Agile Execution Methodology is a nice to have.
• Technical Management in banking or Mortgage services is preferred.
• Customer Focus – proven track record of customer satisfaction and delivery success and ability to establish and maintain appropriate relationships with business and IT stakeholders
• Systems Delivery – extensive experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our benefits package includes: Comprehensive Medical Benefits, Competitive Pay, 401K Retirement Plan, and Much More