Senior React Developer
Title: Senior React Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 1 Year
Compensation: up to $64.50
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior React Developer.
- Expert level experience with browser-based technology, user interface development, responsive web design and engineering cross-browser, cross-device compliant code
- Expert level experience with HTML5 and web template engines – Markdown, Handlebars, JSX, Jade
- Expert level experience with CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors - SASS, LESS, etc.
- Strong working experience with creating highly-performant, optimized websites
- Strong working experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket) and branching strategies
- Strong working experience with command-line utilities, build tools - Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
- Experience building web applications using AWS cloud services - S3, Lambda, Elasticache, etc.
- Experience with consuming REST API using asynchronous methods
- Experience with GraphQL, MongoDB and other NoSQL Data Stores
- Experience with 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
- Enterprise exposure in defect analysis and resolution
- Help build the next generation of our award-winning, online banking web applications used by millions of customers.
- The ideal candidate should be passionate about front-end technology, great user experience and have extensive experience developing dynamic, responsive web applications.
- As a Senior React Developer, you will help guide your team on its journey to create innovative digital banking products for our customers.
- Partner with business, UX design, architecture and back-end API teams to create world-class customer experiences for the online channel using Agile development methodologies
- Collaborate with other developers on solutions and mentor junior developers
- Enforce secure coding standards through peer code reviews and automated testing
- Guide development teams to review business requirements, design documents, test plans/test cases and performance testing plans
- Effectively communicate technical solutions and recommendations to senior level management
Behavioral & Communication Skills:
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, from team members to senior management
- Must have the ability to work in a team within an Agile operating model
- Ability to exchange constructive and respectful feedback
- Must be able to help communicate ideas and best practices to more junior developers
- Must be able to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices
- Enthusiasm and a desire to be part of an innovative team
- A commitment to quality, and a desire to improve
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And much more
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.