Application Performance Engineer
Title: Application Performance Engineer
Location: Miramar, FL
Duration: 4 Months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Application Performance Engineer
- Advanced Experience with market leading application performance monitoring tools: Splunk, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, NewRelic.
- Advanced level scripting knowledge and experience with regular expressions, bash, powershell, and python.
- Ability to create clear, organized, and comprehensive documentation Experience with *IX and Windows Environments Experience with Network and Firewall topology Experience in integration design supporting mission-critical, 24*7 business processes.
- Experience with Azure or AWS administration.
- Experience with system capacity monitoring and forecasting applications.
- Advanced level experience in performance scripting.
- Proven track record of automating processes and procedures
- Must have successful track record of developing effective QA measures that include performance testing, capacity management and reporting
- The incumbent will be responsible for expanding Application Performance Monitoring program.
- The program's goal is to improve application performance, availability and resiliency through real-time monitoring.
- The dashboards will be utilized to monitor performance, identify potential issues before they cause a disruption, and measure against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure a reliable and exemplary customer digital experience.
- The incumbent will be responsible for working with application, infrastructure, and vendors to build a solution that includes network, systems, and application performance dashboards.
- Provide architecture level input of the IT monitoring environment for on premise and cloud applications Determine applicable monitoring solution based on user requirements submitted on work requests Define the monitoring tool/design/configuration necessary to meet the needs of the organization and its' customers
- Assist in developing/updating documentation of enterprise monitoring including service catalog, implementations, configurations, processes and policies Define and perform/delegate day-to-day administrative tasks
- Understand and implement monitoring best practice approaches as they apply to the needs of the business
- Demonstrate the ability to resolve problems quickly, quickly learn new skills and drive results Continuously assess and improve processes within your scope, including the impact on upstream and downstream groups, and recommend improvements in processes you and the team interact with.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial perspective (envisioning new and innovative ideas and approaches) by understanding trends in monitoring technology
- Manage monitoring service team, ensuring quality delivery of architected design and required configuration and development required to complete work requests
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer