Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: $18.00-$22.00 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Vender Coordinator
• Working knowledge of general accounting practices.
• Previous experience in an automated accounts payable environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft, specifically Excel is required.
• Must possess a high level of customer service.
• Must possess strong data management skills.
• Must be detail-oriented, work well under pressure and have the flexibility to deal with multiple changing priorities.
• Must possess above average verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Accurate and timely data entry updates for all vendor changes and adds.
• Conducting due diligence on vendor records to ensure their compliance with company policies.
• Research and acquire key vendor data such as W-9 form, Tax ID, and banking.
• Perform vendor audits and compliance reviews.
• Correspond with Vendors and respond to inquiries.
• Maintain accurate historical records and confidentiality of organizational information.
• Basic understanding of 1099 process.
• Manage incoming mail consisting of invoices, vendor statements and various vendor correspondences.
• Scan and upload incoming invoices into the automated AP workflow for routing and approval.
• Assist with invoice exception queues.
• Respond to internal and external customer inquiries via phone or email.
• Perform daily payment file verification.
• Perform monthly invoice data audits and various reconciliations.
• Assist with other AP tasks as needed.
• Stay current with all best practices and regulatory compliance.
• Provide customer support to all internal and external customers.
• Special projects or other initiatives as assigned.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.