Title: Application Developer
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 12 months
Compensation: Market rate
Hours: 8-5, but may require flexibility at times
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
(NO Visa sponsorship/transfer available for this role)
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an Application Developer in Orlando, FL.
Work closely with business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Actively participate in development projects as well as on application sustainment teams. Must be proficient in the use of Java and the associated development tool sets. Individuals will work with our business partners and will participate in the designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting of applications in accordance to the ITIL Service Lifecycle. Assist in coordinating the efforts of supplier teams when needed to develop or sustain the application environment. Design and Develop software components and applications with high quality and appropriate unit test coverage . Develop well structured, easily maintained program code. Prepare documentation of developed programs and processes. Translate business requirements into system requirements, design specifications and document new and/or existing application requirements. Ensure that new or existing systems meet business requirements and practices and that all application interface issues amd concerns are understood, documented and addressed satisfactorily. Ability to identify problems or opportunities within the scope of assigned project. Experience with project testing, implementation, and deployment activities. Minimum 4 years relevant experience. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Minimum 4 years relevant experience in JAVA/J2EE development with proven record of creating commercial quality software solutions
• Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to perform across all phases of system development for multiple complex projects; including coding, technical design, and end-to-end testing
• Ability to clearly document own work products and review and contribute to the documentation across multiple projects
• Experience with unit/project testing, implementation, and deployment activities that include coordination of activities from more than one team
• Experience with SCRUM and other Agile development practices
• Current with trends in the technology marketplace
• Experience with developing enterprise web based applications
* Experience in the timeshare industry
* Experience developing and deploying applications to AWS
* Experience with Kafka messaging
Our benefits package includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits
401K Retirement Plan
And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.