Principal Mixed Reality Developer- Apps Connectivity Platform
Title: Principal Mixed Reality Developer- Apps Connectivity Platform
Location: Plantation, FL
Compensation: up to $267,500 Annually
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Principal Mixed Reality Developer- Apps Connectivity Platform.
- 10+ years experience developing mobile software apps
- Experience programming applications on Android platform
- Desire to grow expertise in modern C++, Unity3D/C#, 3D Graphics, and 3D Math
- Experience shipping applications in multiple platforms in multiple languages for a global market.
- A passion for protecting children and empowering parents
- Ability to learn fast, and deliver quickly and reliably
- Relentless desire to improve and overcome challenges
- Experience working with third-party libraries, frameworks and API’s.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced small team environment.
- Very strong programming skills - extensive experience with C++ required.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Basic understanding of 3D Math and 3D Graphics - and a desire to become an expert.
- Experience with parental controls, restrictive technologies and website filtering
- Experience with Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality
- Experience with OpenGL, Unity3D, Qt3D, WPF or other 3D graphics API
- Experience with C++ and/or C#
- Experience with rapid development and collaboration using wiki, chat, and Jira.
- Ability to read Japanese
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred
- Build, debug, and debug mixed reality frameworks, tools, applications
- Ability to report on project status, plan architecture, and present product vision to others
- Work across apps and teams to language localize applications
- Team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Utilize native libraries to enable advance application features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness and reliability
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.