API developer / .NET / C#
API developer / .NET / C#
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Duration: 6 months’
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a API developer / .NET / C# in Boca Raton, FL.
- 3-5 years of directly related work experience in the following object-oriented languages (C#, .Net, and/or .NET Core); expertise in OOAD principles and methodologies (e.g., UML), networking, multi-threaded programming and OS concepts
- Experience with Internet web technologies (e.g., HTML5, SPA’s, JSON, TCP/IP)
- Experience with release procedures, development methodologies, QA process, software defect tracking and Automated Test tools and frameworks
- Experience incorporating product quality in software requirements for features and system qualities (including performance and security), product design, software design, estimates, source code, development plans, unit test harnesses, software and system performance data, software product information and bug fixes
- Expert level knowledge of Windows as well as native applications including installation and configuration; solid understanding of web based software/protocols and database concepts;
- Good understanding of software programming structure
- Expertise in advanced programming environments and concepts highly desired;
- Track record of success with effort estimation, and prioritizing tasks among multiple projects
- Expertise in relational database technologies (schema design)
- Expertise in Configuration Management tools and processes
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field; for individuals holding an advanced degree in one of these fields, additional years of formal education may be regarded as equivalent work experience
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.