Senior .Net Developer
Specialty:.net Framework Developer
Title: Senior .NET Developer
Location: Clearwater/Largo, FL
Duration: 3-6 months temp to hire
Compensation: 45-55/hr (while on Contract)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior .NET Developer in the Clearwater/Largo area.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on problem solver and leader who implements major new features and fixes bugs while collaborating proactively with colleagues and customers. This person is oriented towards pragmatism rather than theory and has a history of releasing software that is being used successfully in production.
Skillset / Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in technology, engineering, or similar; Master’s degree would be an asset
- 5-7 years of progressive experience with the Microsoft .NET stack (C#, WPF, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server). Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio, Git-based code repositories, and other standard tools
- Advanced math skills are required; experience with signal processing, control systems, discretization, or vision algorithms would be an asset
- Strong object-oriented coding skills in C# (will be tested during the interview process)
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.