Budget Analysis - HR in DALLAS, TX REQ 1660
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 3 months +
Compensation: $15.00 to $20.00 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Budget Analysis - HR REQ in Dallas, TX.
- Provide analytical and systems support for HR budgets.
- Responsible for building tools and reports to support Human Resources budget planning and analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for creating, analyzing, and maintaining Human Resource reporting dashboard.
• Builds, manages, tracks and reports the use and progress of multiple HR budgets monthly.
• Partners with HR team and other support departments to understand their reporting needs and assist in development of HR reporting processes and administration.
• Evaluates budget trends monthly
• Supports development of forms and reporting for monthly budget reviews
• Supports the preparing of annual and quarterly budget process
• Make recommendations for HR process and efficiency improvements.
• Other duties and projects may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2 years of financial analysis experience in a corporate environment; preferably a consumer goods industry
• Knowledge of Budget, finance and accounting practices, budget analysis, and reporting; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations
• Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material
• Knowledge of using processes, tools, and techniques for exploring, reporting and evaluating alternative financial scenarios, and results
• Attention to detail with a strong desire to deliver value-added support, strong follow-up skills, independent decision-maker
• Quantitative skills in working with financial and statistical data
• Strong planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments and competing priorities
• Ability to independently prioritizing and advancing individual tasks and multi-phase projects
• Experience in a sales and distribution organization involving multiple SKU's
• Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
• Strong communication skills – written, verbal, persuasion, motivation, facilitation of strong working relationships
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite and/or software applications related to job function
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service, analytical/problem solving, problem management, presentation development and presentation delivery skills
• Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
• Physical demands with activity or condition may include occasional to rare amount of time include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
• May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 15lbs
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.