Non-IT Corporate Recruiter
Job Title: Non-IT Corporate Recruiter
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL (hybrid onsite/remote)
Compensation: $33.00 - $35.00 hourly
Duration: 6 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought-after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Non-IT Corporate Recruiter
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment.
- Focus in IT recruiting preferred.
- Proven experience communicating with candidates, suppliers and handling highly confidential information.
- Intermediate command of Microsoft Office, including MS Teams.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritize workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s degree preferred or related work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years recruiting experience.
- Perform full life cycle recruiting on both regular full-time and contingent positions alike and will work with various departments to identify, attract and hire.
- Partner with managers on hiring decisions.
- Follow up with new hires at 30, 60 and 90 day milestones.
- May serve as Brand Ambassador at career events and on campus.
- Use a variety of sourcing methods, including database mining, internet/web searches, direct sourcing, social media, industry groups, functional groups, networks, and employee referrals to create a pipeline of passive candidates.
- Recruit passive candidates for Corporate Office and/or Region openings.
- Maintain active candidate pipeline in the applicant tracking system (ATS), ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
- Partner with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates when appropriate.
- Act as recruiting subject matter expert on assigned positions at Corporate and in the Regions.
- Plans/schedules/arranges own activities, prioritizing to accomplish business deliverables and meet deadlines.
- Works to understand the business and proactively partners with Hiring Leaders to build talent pipelines.
- Consistent and thorough communication with hiring managers on status of requisitions, candidate quality and candidate pipeline.
- Analyzes vendor performance.
- Consults with HR team and provides HR information, within scope of knowledge, to company and non-company persons.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.