Job Title: Corp Recruiter
Location: Fully Remote
Duration: 6 month(s)
Compensation: $40.00 - $45.00 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought-after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Corp Recruiter
- Establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of hiring and business needs
- Consults with Hiring Managers throughout the organization to ensure a strategic, efficient, and effective recruiting process
- Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, and employee referrals
- Creates recruiting strategies that allow for successful sourcing of top talent in the industry Ensures recruiting sources are managed to budget
- Uses creative sourcing activities in marketing Company's opportunities to new and effective sources of referrals. Understands the market and has the ability to translate supply and demand as it relates to recruitment sourcing.
- Share Company’s employee value proposition and business strategy with prospective candidates to garner interest in open positions from passive and active candidates
- Screens prepare detailed write-ups and present qualified applicants to hiring managers in the organization
- Interviews applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills.
- Advises managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
- Maintains current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws; Ensures compliance with all government regulations
- Works closely with HR partners throughout the organization to effectively fulfill recruiting needs
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) and at least five years of progressive experience in recruiting, sourcing, and relationship management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven proficiency in MS Office Suite with an emphasis in Excel
- Expertise in ATS, CRM, or other HR technologies
- Ability to successfully utilize online tools to identify, source, and recruit talent
- Thorough knowledge of recruitment and selection technique
- Thorough knowledge of the Recruiting cycles and logistics
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.