Enterprise Monitoring Engineer (Splunk Security)- 7085
Title: Enterprise Monitoring Engineer (Splunk Security)- 7085
Location: Miramar, FL
Duration: 6 months
Compensation: $ 35.00- $ 40.00
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for Enterprise Monitoring Engineer (Splunk Security) in Miramar Florida, FL Florida
Project assignments, allocation % each project, capital % for capital projects:
Scope of work:
• The Enterprise Monitoring Engineer is part of a team responsible for the tools that monitor critical applications and infrastructure.
• This includes: alerting and escalation mechanisms, dashboards and overall framework to support the management of ISC systems, network, and applications on multiple platforms in diverse locations.
• Maintain the software that monitors the performance, speed, configuration and security of the network, optimizing the utilization of the network and computing resources, detecting bottlenecks and DoS attacks, and monitoring critical network and system components such as routers, switches, servers, and storage.
• Develop scripts and small programs, integrating tools and participating in system testing, needs assessment, and technology recommendations.
• Acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to develop and customize enhancements to monitoring tools.
• Working in a team environment, interact with colleagues across the division and provide guidance through training and coaching to meet or exceed customer expectations. ISC-Tech Services-Network Operations
2- 4 years of technical and/or relevant IT experience in:
Application Performance Monitoring
Strong development experience in one or more of the following languages; Python, PERL and PowerShell.
Tools: one OR more of the below:
Experience with Splunk Security, Splunk & Dyna trace administration
Working knowing of Service Now Event Management required.
Competitive Pay, 401K
And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day. TekPartners is an Equal