Informatica ETL Developer
Title: Informatica ETL Developer
Compensation: $75.00 - $ 85.00 hourly
Duration: 12 Months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Informatica ETL Developer.
- Informatica ETL Developer role is to design, develop and enhance software applications. This can also include translating business requirements from functional specifications into technical requirements for development, application evaluation, application configuration, application and integration testing as well as completing appropriate change management documentation. Informatica ETL Developer will also be responsible to deliver support to end users in the organization for specific software applications. This includes troubleshooting applications (providing Level Three support) and software for all internal end users and external customers to resolve trouble issues per documented trouble tickets.
- Determine opportunities to streamline application support activities to achieve more efficient, timely, and cost effective application support results
- Provide Level Two 24X7 support for software applications under area of responsibility
- Develop user documentation and participate in user training when needed
- Assist in resolving complex data and application issues
- Assist in the design, delivery, and improvement of software applications when called upon to do so
- Stay up-to-date on software applications under area of responsibility to always ensure the highest level of service and support to the organization
- Obtain any certifications needed to be able to effectively support applications in scope
- Mentor peers to help them build capabilities
- Document troubleshooting instructions (continuous improvement) Improve efficiency of team to resolve problems
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.