Senior Quality Analyst
Title: Senior Data Analyst
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 18 month contract
Compensation: $60-$65 per hour
Work Requirements: Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst role in Seattle, WA.
Skillset / Experience:
• B.S. MIS, Computer Science, Data Science, or other related field.
• 4-6 years of experience in Data Quality Management projects
• Understanding of Data Management Principles and Data Quality Improvement
• Solid understanding of Data Warehousing architecture
• Experience in the following:
o Defining Data Quality assessments, remediation, and continuous improvement plans
o Solid understanding of Data Warehouse architecture principles
o Root cause analysis
o Data Story Telling
• Advanced knowledge of SQL; python
• Strong communication skills (written and oral) to all staff levels and possess ability to deliver information tactfully. Ability to work with internal teams and external vendor teams
• Detail-oriented and able to multitask according to project priorities and with complex requirements and aggressive timelines.
• Data Quality certification IQCP, CIMP
• Experience with Data Quality Products such as Informatica IDQ
• Experience using Data Science tools; e.g., Qubole
• Reporting tools to include Tableau or Looker
• Understanding of Master Data Management (MDM)
• Experience with complex process analysis and technical implementations of data solutions
• Knowledge of agile SDLC methodologies
• Possesses understanding of customer behavior analysis and customer data integration
• Experience with Metadata tools; e.g., Collibra, Informatica Axon/EDC.
• Knowledge of Big Data architecture
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.