Test Automation Engineer
Title:Test Automation Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: $38.00 to $40.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Test Automation Engineer in Houston, TX.
- 7 or more years of Quality Assurance experience building automation tests and test frameworks. 2 or more years of experience in testing web applications.
- 4 or more years of experience with Behavior Driven Development using Cucumber / SpecFlow.
- Strong technical skills using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience developing build automation systems using Gradle.
- Experience developing test frameworks using Junit.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, JFrog and Docker is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration and delivery systems (CI/CD).
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
- Commitment to understanding the business domain.
- Commitment to incorporating quality software practices into all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated professional who demonstrates strong technical agility and responsiveness. Eager to learn and grow within a technical organization.
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline. Advanced degree a plus.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases to ensure company standards involving quality, performance, accuracy and end-user requirements are being met.
- Communicate with internal teams efficiently, articulate technical matters in written form.
- Develop and document testing standards.
- Participate in Iteration Planning meetings and prepare test strategy for each cycle.
- Participate in test requirements, test design, and test plan reviews with particular focus on matching software features to user requirements.
- Create test plans and implement test automation where possible.
- Execute test cases and report defects found in the issue tracking system.
- Track and report test coverage metrics.
- Organize and triage defects for developers.
- Accurately report out test quality metrics.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.