Quality Program Manager
Title: Quality Program Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12 Months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
The supply chain and manufacturing team handles all production processes and supplier development strategies: from contracts and purchasing, to designs for improved manufacturing, through quality control and delivery. This person will be assisting the communication between outside vendors with the internal team. This position will be heavy documentation and ideally for someone who is looking to pursue a Quality Engineering career.
- 3-5 years of professional working experience
- Approve manufacturing inspection processes, equipment, tools, gauges, and fixtures for raw material, mechanical components, and mechanical assemblies.
- Communicate/establish relationships with outside vendors
- Heavy documentation of details that they supplier quality team needs
- Collect and organize the data provided
- Collect measurement data
- Statistical analysis experience
- Experience working with inventory parts
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Python experience is a plus
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.