Graphic Production Support (239-1)
Title: Graphic Production Support
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: $45.00 to $55.00 per hour
- Develop strategies for communicating with many audiences through multiple digital communications channels.
- Very skilled in making the message stick.
- Work closely with the management team to develop effective presentations.
- Make recommendations on story board, visualization of content, format, and flow
- Collaborate with team members to identify user or management needs and generate forward-thinking ideas to engage with targeted audiences to share information
- Support the EPMO team with creating and implementing effective and engaging communications for educational initiatives aimed at reaching our goals of process and tool adoption.
- Ability to write compelling communications and explain technical concepts and documentation.
- Recurring work includes preparing, orchestrating and sending mass communication utilizing an email automation system and/or in-application communication platforms
- Ability to track core metrics and make suggestions on communications based on data.
- Assist with the coordination and editing of multiple communication channels both online and offline (emails, eNewsletter, newsletter, etc.)
- Perform writing and reviewing of process documentation, training materials, conduct peer content reviews, and final editing
- Build and maintain brand strategy and communications strategy for the EPMO
- Build and maintain catalog of services and functional descriptions that can be shared across teams for education or for awareness campaigns
- Build and maintain presentations and tailored to specific audiences (executive leadership, associates, all hands, management teams; adhoc and recurring updates)
- Build and deliver training modules, printed, video animation, documents, static content, reference library and repository
- Build and track status of the communication roadmap for operations, new launches, and special projects
- Conducts industry research, customer / stakeholder research, user surveying, user testing to determine best practices, adoption, and new opportunities to continously improve our services
- Build and maintain a repository of presentation assets, imagery, presentation content inventory and descriptions
- Ensure all web content is aligned and optimized to drive the best user experience, increase overall satisfaction, support our tool or process adoption goals
- Assist and manages communication of new product launches, released features, process changes, training, for all stakeholders and tailored to target audiences
- Assists the team and management with projects and tasks, as assigned
Skills and Competencies:
- Highly organized, attention to detail & result oriented
- Strong learning-orientation and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent time management and can handle multiple priorities at a time.
- Develop milestone based work plans and report status weekly.
- Excellent team player thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates ability to be self-driven, work independently, and with timely delivery
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Enjoys writing and reviewing documentation, peer reviews, and final editing
- Proficient in Digital marketing & Imagery solutions, Apple or MS Office tools
- Professional presence and communication style
- Comfortable and effective with multi-level leadership engagement
- Experience in the IT industry and Project Management, is recommended
- Technology fluency is a plus