Specialty:Front End Engineer
Title: Angular Developer
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 12 Months
Compensation: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour w/2 only
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Angular Developer in Orlando, FL
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
• Define and Develop the User Experience and User Interface from end to end
• Develop code to build UI and integrate with the backend
• Work collaboratively with developers, project managers, art directors and creative directors
• Current hands on experience with the Angular. This is a must and critical to the candidate success
• Experience with Typescript and practice in strongly typed eco-system is preferred
• Knowledge in unit test frameworks and experience in writing good unit tests
• Experience in creating end-to-end tests is a plus
• Experience in dealing with Restful APIs
• Current experience in web application development
• Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on pragmatism, quality, and performance
• Attention to detail, with the ability to reproduce a visual design exactly using CSS, Less/Sass, HTML, JSON
• Experience building responsive websites
• Comfortable coding complex, responsive layouts and designs from scratch
• Knowledge of UI/UX best practices in accordance with modern web development.
• Strong understanding of CSS,SASS and LESS techniques.
• Experience with CI/CD pipeline and tools
• Ability to write clean code, think logically and solve problems
• Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
• Angular (6+)
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.