Title: Logistics Engineer III - Part Time
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 10 month contract - likely extension
Work Requirements: Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Part time - Logistics Engineer III role in Orlando, Florida.
Logistics Engineer III is responsible for preparing and implementing appropriate and operational logistics support and guidance throughout the product development life cycle.Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks
• Prepare Life Cycle Acquisition Strategy in support of assigned training aids, devices, simulators and simulations. Prepare Integrated Logistics Support Plans (ILSP) and fielding plans.
• Prepare and review logistics program schedules and other program management schedules.
• Review and recommend changes to life cycle contractor support (LCCS) work statements.
• Reviews and analyzes system specifications related to logistics.
• Support documentation/publications updates related to logistics requirements.
• Support and conduct ILS analyses and studies.
• Able to work in a fast-paced production environment with ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands simultaneously.
• Complete assigned projects within estimated cost, schedule commitments, and verify they meet or exceed the contractual reliability and performance requirements.
• Supports development and executing of project plans as directed by the Program Manager.
• Works in a fast-paced development environment with the ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands simultaneously.
• Works as a member of a project team to support project logistics efforts. Other Duties
• Completion of a full course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a Bachelor's or higher degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Business, or Logistics related discipline. Substitutions: Four (4) years of professional experience can be substituted for two (2) years of the educational requirements.
• Shall have experience in logistic support requirements from concept through support phase in support of military procurement programs.
• Must have working knowledge of the DOD regulations, standards, and procedures as pertains to logistics.
• Shall have a working knowledge of Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) program, Integrated Logistics Support Plans and Materiel Fielding Plans.
• Must be experienced and have knowledge of contracting for life cycle contractor support (LCCS).
• Must be familiar with the logistics functions and milestones in the DOD acquisition process.
• Must be capable of assisting Logistics Management Specialists in the performance of their missions
• At least 9 years of experience in Integrated Logistic support life cycle planning and execution for DOD systems preferred. Essential Mental Requirements
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills for documentation, intra-team, and interdisciplinary communication.
• Able to focus on multiple projects at once.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documentation.
• Ability to analyze problems using scientific and logical thinking.
• Ability to operate in a high-paced work environment.
* US Government security clearance required
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.