MobileIron MDM Administrator
Specialty:IT - Internal Audit
Title: MobileIron MDM Administrator
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: $Up to $38.00 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a MobileIRon MDM Administrator
- As IT Specialist in the IT Discipline, we provide extraordinary standards of service for Company’s operations.
- You will conduct inventory, carry out maintenance, implement troubleshooting, and repair all critical hardware and mobile devices.
- You will be the frontline for communicating with all Rioters, including leadership, to provide key updates and ensure compliance with Company’s standards and security policies.
- You will design, write, and edit technical user documentation, which includes specifications, integrations, and instructional documentation.
- Additionally, you will give roving support and training throughout Company .
- You will also engage with other domain authorities to collect requirements and technical content, translating that info into a consumable, functional work products.
- You will collaborate with Company technology teams to identify gaps in our hardware and service levels. Finally, you will passionately seek opportunities to eliminate inefficiencies and non-value added tasks.
- Conduct inventory, maintenance, and troubleshooting for all hardware and compute infrastructure.
- Ensure compliance for all Company IT standards and security policies.
- Develop instructional documentation and provide training to Company employee
- Roving support for Company’s for all Workstation and Mobile Phone needs.
- Identify gaps across hardware and services and then complete programs to improve quality of service.
- Provision mobile devices using MobileIron.
- Enroll phones using Apple configurator.
- Manage mobile and console inventory stock levels.
- Responsible for ordering and provisioning Mobile and Console devices for Dev use.
- Mobileiron troubleshooting and backend MDM configuration.
- Tier-2 mobile support for mobile VPN
- Experience with managing mobile/cellular devices for a large enterprise.
- Assist with Fleet Team tasks.
Requirements & Applicable Technologies:
- 3+ years of work experience
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritize, and self-manage time
- Excellent proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Resiliency / Flexibility
- Familiarity with servicing a broad spectrum of development collaboration tools including Perforce, GitHub, Jira, Duo, Confluence, and Google Apps
- Knowledge of MDM tools including SCCM, JAMF, and MobileIron
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Windows and OSX security fundamentals
- Experience with Agile
- Knowledge and prior us of Ticket-tracking software
- Scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell
Required Technical Skills:
- Wireless/Mobile 2 - 4 Years
- Inventory management 1-2 years
- Operating system hardware and software 2 - 4 Years
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.