Supplier Data Analyst
Supplier Data Analyst
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: 3 months+
Compensation: $60.00 to $70.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Supplier Data Analyst in Baltimore, MD.
- Participates in data modeling and design supporting Business Intelligence analytics
- Partners with other Mid-Atlantic analysts to ensure the business requirements are properly understood, standardization of deliverables
- Assists project leaders with communications to stakeholders and cross-functional teams to achieve project goals and overall project team alignment
- Builds reporting to track sales incentives and calculates results according to established requirements and timelines
- Contributes to the development of test plans and performs testing duties as needed, working with end users and project teams during the design, construction, testing, and implementation of new systems/reports or changes to existing systems/reports
- Supports the education and training of end users, working to increase end user proficiency and adoption of implemented solutions
- Serves as a functional/technical resource
- Conducts business process analyses and needs assessment to align BI reporting & analytics solutions with business initiatives
- Assists with or prepares project scoping and participates in project planning activities, including estimating, scheduling and cost evaluation
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.