Programmer Analyst - Trade Services
Title: Programmer Analyst - Trade Services
Location: Orlando, FL - Hybrid
Duration: 12 month contract with possible extension
Compensation: $53 per hour (DOE)
Work Requirements: Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Programmer Analyst - Trade Services
Skillset / Experience:
POSITION SUMMARY: The Programmer Analyst is responsible for providing day-to-day application support on the B2B sales platforms, collaborate closely with the Marketing & Sales, Trade and Park Operations partners on efforts that require Parks Technology involvement, including but not limited to: configuration, development, maintaining of the software applications, resolving and investigating root-cause for incidents, testing and debugging code, maintaining and modifying functionality within the applications as needed, etc. They will complete requests made business partners/3rd party clients and respond to any incidents related to our sales applications within the established SLAs in order to ensure the best user experience. The Programmer Analyst will also setup and maintain system administration and configuration for software systems provided by vendors. The Programmer Analyst is responsible for preparing and updating software application documentation as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
% OF TIME
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities (KSAs) required.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding and ability to troubleshoot system interfaces/integrations, data extracts or translations
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively contribute to multiple projects in an efficient manner
- Ability to write and understand technical documentation
- Ability to manage a high volume of details with excellent accuracy
- Proven track record meeting targets, objectives and deliverables
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional peers
- Results oriented with a history of problem resolution and prevention
- Handle sensitive/confidential matters professionally
- Ability to communicate effectively with business and IT technical teams
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Highly self-motivated and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in IT, preferred in IT Support role
- Understanding of SQL database and query best practices including triggers, stored procedures and reporting using SQL Server Reporting Services preferred
- Qualified candidates must have a well-rounded background in DNS architecture, high availability / load balanced environment support, Windows Server / IIS architecture, and familiarity with configuring and maintaining .NET applications.
- Experience working with an inventory management / entitlement system, like the Gateway Ticketing suite, is preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce systems is preferred. Ideal certifications would include Community Cloud Consultant, App Builder, and Platform Developer.
- Experience working both independently and, in a team,-oriented, collaborative environment.
Our benefits package includes: Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.